dont treat me that way.

a meet up with ayg, lunch-ed at fig & olive in which the quality of the food tasted so mediocre. urgh.

but it was such a fulfilling meet up with her. those talks and whatevernot, we even managed to go for some manicure session. she did it of course, not me. hee. my nails are still shooorrtt.

something that ayg asked me, got me thinking.

if i've a choice i wouldnt wanna give it up. it has never crossed my mind though i dont see the future but the feeling is still strong but its not all about just the feelings, its more than that.

and action speaks louder than words. i tried, i do gave my best but do you?

im not perfect but you know its has always been you and no one else.
those little sacrifices that i made, those miseries that i faced and kept assuring myself it'll be better tomorrow.

i dont know. how to feel.
numb

image heavy below;

me with lil titsy




with coco



with ayg!



























and if you're clever you know how to interpret how im feeling right now, through this.







take care.

loves,
saf.

Comments

Popular Posts