and just some other stuffs

Its been months and soon it will be a year ive been working so far. I thank god for giving me this stable job though i dint intend to stay long but im still thankful ive got it. Being in this working environment exposed me to all kinds of various situations/people. Sometimes it is interesting to see how an individual react/response to its surroundings when a matter occurred. Other than that i guess everything is pretty much average.

So ive made new friends/colleagues and like everyone said not everyone can be trusted which is oh so true. Ive seen so many different types of people with all sorts of different characters. Some true honest ones, some ohso bitchy, some needs to be slapped some sense to their mind, some acting like as if theyre some big fuck, some fakers, some hypocrites and so much more.

whatever it is, im glad god showed me who is who, the true colors of certain people of which i knew of which i could keep my distance.

it aint easy finding true friends and thats the reason why i treasure my old friends so much more, who understands and make the effort to understand me and willing to accept me for who i am.

i knew i used to be more open in widening my social circle but i guess as i grew im more wary of who i mixed around with and all cause ive lost few of my loved ones and i dont like that feeling of losing something precious. :(

<3 whoever who's close to me, you know who you are. :))

loves,
saf.

Comments

Popular Posts