so today will be..

a picture-less post.

morning readers, for the past few days ive been proud of myself as i managed to wake up early in the morning to get back on my workout and running. yes, ive been neglecting it for quite sometime especially after i returned from my vacay, been pampering this fatty of myself too much!

yesterday work was good, alhamdulillah.

& i had a heartwarming walk&talk with a closed friend of mine, el. no words can describe how relieved i was, talking to her just makes me feel at ease. im glad that i've someone like her whom i can share some personal issues and also makes me laugh so much. :))

today morning, i had a morning date with awie. we had 2 rounds plus workouts. both of our stamina dropped, mine dropped tremendously, i knew but him, i think he's doing well despite claiming that he's gotten weaker. zzz..

its good to have a partner who can share workout knowledge with me, it further helps to train me up, and i like it lor! & i enjoy being open with him about our own partners and stuff. more often than not, i look forward to our next byebyebabats session :)

pay's in, dissapointing thou. i have to prioritize what i want and what i NEED.

okay dokey, thats all for now.

few dates in line ;
today, later - date with punatlove!
18th feb - date with batch babes! :))
20th feb - jibby's birthday, like OMG.
21st feb - date with babygirls! <3

yours truly,
saf.

Comments

Popular Posts