morning jog.

ive been thinking about myself and the state im in. eversince i returned from my vacay, i neglected my workout. so much so it gets me paranoid and makes me very self conscious. and so, ive told myself that from now ownwards i shant pamper this fatty in myself and have to push myself harder to get back to where i was. yes, im saying byebye to my tummy, i hope.

im having afternoon shift today but woke up early to have a morning jog. subhanallah, the scenery just so gorgeous, had 3 rounds of it and few other workouts and still not enough, maybe tomorrow i've to do moreeee.insyallah.

i spent just 2 days to complete a malay novel by alaf 21, anugerah cinta and it taught me alot about love & marriage and though im still far from the second point but the point is, i dont want to be someone who doesnt know how to appreciate whats been given to me.

and for that i've to start appreciating it and the people around me.

hehe, now im reading an english novel about some child abuse, we'll see how it goes.






conclusion, exercise & prayers is a good combo to keep me going. :)

oh and look below



she's gorgeoussss!
loves,
saf.

Comments

Popular Posts