2012, a new begining.



So, how did you celebrate your new year?

Mine pretty much happened at my work place. Done with work, i met my blokes at woodlands waterfront for a catching up session but the presence of other people just doesnt makes me feel comfortable and so the thought of wanting to 'ton' dissapears. Furthermore, im working the next day.

Its such a surprise to see woodlands waterfront filled with numerous people. I joined my blokes later, so they were telling me how packed it was when the clock strikes 12, so packed that they have to walk slowly throughout the midopoint of WW. Numerous of youngsters and families seen all over the places. Banglas also joined in the fun, celebrating the new year. Its feels nice to be with the closed ones. Just that, i abhor seeing wasted people on a new year, i just feel that its not a good start to begin with.

It's nice seeing the start of the year, people start with school, jobs that offers interesting experiences at a brand new year. Sadly, my job doesnt allows me to feel a 'new year' as everything is pretty much the same. Its a routine job, so i cant expect much, ya, i know.

Nevertheless, i hope this year im able to catch up with my sideline activities, i wish to achieve more and hopefully experience something new the following year.

A FB status posted by my friend, ' 2012 is not the end of the world. It's the rise of the illuminati. Dont let them brainwash you. Read your bibles/qur an.'

That status just scared me. There's always a possibility it might be true. Afterall, the issue of illuminati is gaining its publicity. Especially using media as one of it powerful sources, many of whom who never read might not know about this. Whatever it is, i believe we have to keep our faith strong. I pray that we, muslims, will be protected from devil's influences and safe from natural disaster. Amin.

Yours truly,
saf.
Yours truly,
saf.

Comments

Popular Posts