Amirah's Grill

My coco's gotten her first pay from her first job as an admin assistant, for a temporary job. I'm happy and proud of her. We had dinner at amirah's grill along with love. I had my Lamb Steak and coco had her Chicken kebab, while love ordered hummus. The hummus tasted awesome, i thought.

It's such a great snack to have if you feel hungry but wouldnt want to have something big. It goes really well with the pita bread. Do, try it out, its located along Bussorah St, if i'm not wrong.

That night, i met punat for our business meeting. I hope to go far in this business, i'm looking forward to do more in it. I shall reveal our business once i think that it has fully stabilized.

Apart from that, i'm glad my schedule for my classes is out. Now, i can plan my schedule and hope that things will go as plan, insyallah. :)

PS: Love is so stubborn, everytime i pay for our meals, he'd secretly placed few cash in my bag without my conscious and usually, i only get to know about it when we've parted ways. tsk!





Yours truly,
saf.

Comments

Popular Posts