Pak pak bing bing

Ola people.

I've been neglecting this space due to my commitments. This year is filled with so much love around me. Quite a number of the ones i knew got either engaged or married. Congratulations to all who've found your other half. May you have a bright future ahead with your loved ones.

Marriage itself, is full of responsibilities. I hope when my time comes, i'd be prepared, physically, mentally, financially & filled with iman to lead a family, insyallah.

For now, i have to live life to the fullest! Hee. Exploring the world, working towards to achieve my dreams, insyallah.

Recently, i'm occupied shooting for an engagement, in which i'll post some of the picts here, soon. It was a pleasant experience working with this client of mine. :)
Alhamdulillah, everything went smoothly.

As for now, i better get some sleep. I've to work in the morning tomorrow, followed by a date with zil.

Yours truly,
Saf.
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.8

Comments

Popular Posts