Because of you..

I chose this path so now i've to bear the consequences. When you said you've given your all but i disagree because you did so much more previously. I guess i was asking too much. I guess i was very much stuck in the past, expecting those sweet gestures to heal this heart. Maybe i subconciously didnt realized that we have changed. I changed to be more independant. I changed to be harder to please due to lack of attention and affection. All these changes has caused such a great impact on us. Now that, you have made up your mind.


I respect it and i wish the best for you. I wish i could rewind to the past and prevent all these from happening. But its too late now.


There's nothing else that we can do. Except to move forward in life. I'm amazed with your strong will, something that i've always adored about you. The way you gave me strength is magical.


Even now, that we are the way it is now, that convo we had, which is probably the last, it gave me so much strength to move on.


Im so sorry i cant make you happy anymore. Im so sorry im no longer your sunshine. Im so sorry im not the rock that keeps you steady.


I wont give up and i will follow your advise and i wont stop praying because afterall, life is unpredictable.


I will never forget us.

Much misses.


Yours truly,

Saf


Published with Blogger-droid v2.0.4

Comments

Popular Posts