Noise and rush

Its been really a while since i last went to bugis. When I did today, i was impressed with the linkway to Bugis Iluma. They really have much more interesting shops now. And for once, Iluma seemed so alive.


While walking around some shops, i smelled a perfume that immediately reminds me of you and it hurts so badly, that i feel like tearing on the spot.


Actually,  throughout walking past few shops, some shops reminds me of you but it wasnt as bad as smelling the perfume that you used to wear in which i like to sniff in.


Please tell me how do i get over you when i cant. When you can do so,  so easily. Yesterday, i came across the sweet email you gave me when we had a row previously, i wish things would remain the same.


I kept on reflecting on my deeds. Im such a pathetic gf. But i really dont ask for much. Or did i? Really?


When you said i deserve someone better and i thought to myself, i still want you despite all that we've went through.


I thought we could build this again once you're done with school and stuffs. I really just dont want to add anymore pressure to either of us as for now. But you took it so hard.


So hard that all those feelings just dissapeared. And now im left with just memories.


Im sure ure happy with life as it is now. You will always be in my prayers and im always wishing the best for you.


Yours truly,

Saf


Published with Blogger-droid v2.0.4

Comments

Popular Posts