2D 1N Batam Getaway!

Unfortunate events that brings us together. It's been years since I last met my bestfriend from my childhood days and i would really say unfortunate events that occured in our lives brought us together. It's such a blessing in disguise! Thankyou god for making this happen. This was such an impromptu plan. My gf and I were supposed to meet for some catching up session but she initiated a short getaway for both of us and so we went! We purchased a deal from groupon.com. We paid $49 for the package that consists of 2D1N in Batam at Novotel, includes to and fro ferry, guided tour, lunch and buffet breakfast. I'd say the price is quite reasonable for all that.

However, we have to pay another $27 for the tax, $25 for weekend charge, $2 for the tour guide, $50 deposit upon checking in to hotel, which will be returned back upon checking out.

That's about it.

I truly cherish this little trip that we had. It's so amazing that we could still be this close and crazy despite years of not meeting or contact. She was the closest that i'm with eversince we were in kindergarten, then, to primary school. Alhamdulillah for such bond. It's not easy to get a loyal friend, i know.

Though we didn't really do much activities during the trip but i enjoyed it with her company and we shared lotsa stories and how time really flies and we are now adults.

I hope to have more vacay with her in future, insyallah. heeee. Much love!!!

P/S: Probably, i would post more pictures in time to come.














Yours truly,
saf

Comments

Popular Posts