The 'break up'

If you've watched the movie of the tittle of this post, then, probably, you can understand the issues and reasons that i faced because it is all so similar. It was my first time watching it and it hit me right in my heart on how such sweet love turns sour in a matter of time. I'm even sure if it turns sour, or not. As to me, though i've let you go but i still care. Unfortunately, it isnt the same way on the other side.


Why am i even writing this because it doesnt solve anything. I dont even know. I wish to tell you so much. But i'm afraid you wouldn't be there to hear me out.


Why or how has hearts changed?

Dont ask me. All i know, i will never stop praying. Life has to move on, i know.


Goodnight.


Yours truly,

Saf


Published with Blogger-droid v2.0.4

Comments

Popular Posts