Wedding Bells!

Honestly, I felt that this month is filled with so much love! I think this month I received the highest number of wedding invitations! It's insane, back to back, one after another. Nevertheless, I enjoy witnessing such blessed beautiful events, along with pretty decorations and good food! Yummy..

My batchmate, Prem, got married on 6th Sept. It was held at Serangoon Garden Country Club. My second time in life, witnessing an Indian Wedding. I still remember the first time I went, was held at the temple itself. This time round at country club, air conditioned and the food is yummy! hee. I love the colourful decorations of the dais. I felt so happy for him who've been through a lot, from 4 years back of knowing him, now that he's married, I wish happiness for him. :)

Another wedding, Q&Yan, held at the very next day. Thank god, location wise, around Woodlands. I've got Nani to ride me to the location and boy, I was impressed with the variety of food that was served! We sat there for quite a while, just to have few rounds of the delicacies. hehehe. Apart from that, I love the concept of the photobooth that was set up. It was quite innovative of them to use cheap materials, making it look presentable with the arrangement of the props etc.


Actually, I also had another wedding invitation to attend but was located in the East. Due to time constraints, I've to give it a miss. However, I saw the video of the wedding that I missed, it looks quite happening, an interracial marriage.

Weddings aside, I managed to spent some quality time with B. We went café hunting and I really loved the atmosphere of the café. I shall share more about it on my next post. To be continued..



Yours truly,
saf

Comments

Popular Posts