Slowly but surely

I had a meet up with my SD boys quite some time back and we've had such intense conversations concerning design and business. It's really interesting how we shares our ideas and perspective on certain topic. KH shared with us his current assignment, regarding proverty in Singapore. It really didn't occur to us that such ghetto place still exists here. It was such an eye opener the fact that he showed us images of his findings, i was really amazed with the stories of the individuals staying there.

Apart from that, met up with dzu for some driving session. She who just got her car license was itching to drive the whole of singapore if she can, i think. For that 2 days that we met up, we drove to a serene location for a breather and it feels good for me to drive again. hehehe.

I've completed one of the assignment and already passed the deliverables to my friend, who is not my direct client but i'm still glad to be there to capture her moments. Another assignment is yet to due. More to be done. On another note, Qitareqa Photography are receiving more attention lately.

Thank you for believing in us, for motivating and being honest with how we performed. We promised to be better and do more for those who put their trust in us.

Lastly, i'm dissapointed, again. It keeps repeating too often. Tired. Totally.



Below, is the deliverables for one of my client. I love to make it like a gift form when giving them the deliverables. I'm sourcing for more ideas to find an identity for Qitareqa.




You know, sometimes i miss the moments.
I can never forget.

Yours truly,
saf

Comments

Popular Posts