Wedding of SK & Guocai

I was invited to assist my friend who was chosen as the main photographer for this event. My second time invited to an event held on a yacht, within borders. Of course i am more than delighted to join in the fun. Sadly, due to the fact that i already brought alot of stuffs, i didn't bring an extra set of clothings to that event. As a result, i didn't get myself wet. It was so much fun as we stopped halfway to have some snorkelling, kayaking and swimming session. I was having more fun shooting around but things got more challening when the yacht is on the move. Definitely not easy to stabilize myself and to capture the precious moments but all was indeed a good learning experience for me. :)

So blessed to witness this event.
I'm more glad to be able to share my knowledge to my friend who just started shooting. Quite impressive for a starter. I shall post more picts of this event once i'm done editing.

At the end of the day, the best part is to have B fetching me. hee! Spend some quality time together. That's all it matters.
Thankyou, B. :)





































































Yours truly,
saf

Comments

Popular Posts