Farewell for Fyzah

Her farewell brought a new meaning to one of my close friends. Though i didn't expect my close to be that way but it has been proven and all that matters is my close ones is happy about it. It's time that fyzah said her last goodbye.

Due to unforseen circumstances she had to leave. This place is shitty that way. Especially when you've yet to get a confirmation. They'll monitor you closely, even little mistakes could be of such a big deal. Yes, lesson learnt that we hold a very big responsibility. If you think it's that simple as you've seen. Oh boy, you're wrong. You've no idea what goes behind close doors.

This taught me to even be more thankful for the stable job that i've now. Though im looking for other opportunities in future but as of now, i'm contented to stay where i am now. :)

Prayers for better opportunities comes for you, fyzah.
And if any of you have any job vacancy, do hit me up!
Much appreciated. :))




Yours truly,
saf

Comments

Popular Posts