Honey B!

Literally, he is!

I never expect B to be such a honey. Met up after work and he requested me to come over his place, mentioned something about needing my help. I couldn't figure out what and he didn't elaborate much. A little guess, this could be something fishy but i put off that thought not wanting to face any dissapointment or any unnecessary thoughts.

I went over..sat down alone, waiting for him. No where in sight. Then, all of a sudden, he shocked me from the back and brought me few stuffs. heee! Sangat terharu. :)




Apologies if you think it's all too cheesy. hee. Honestly, this doesnt comes often, especially from him. For someone, who never bought flowers for anyone before. hehehe. I was giggling while asking why he even bought for me. I'm so thankful for everything. Couldn't ask for more. Much loved!

Yours truly,
saf

Comments

Popular Posts