Toasties at Tampines

My intention on this post was to do a review on my first time vising toasties at Tampines. However, it won't be purely a review on just toasties but alittle more of what I went through today.

I was working in the morning. Work was as usual, nothing new. No excitement or juicy gossips whatever. So, I was working as per normal when I received a shocking news from him. Not another incident due to carelessness. Initially, I was feeling very disappointed. Suddenly, I felt stressed and my mood totally went down. A part of me also pissed with how it happened. I knew I could react very bad to the situation but I calmed myself and reflect on how I would be feeling if I am in that situation instead.

At that very thought, it changed the way I look at things. In deed everything happens for a reason and probably, this incident serve as a lesson for us. So, I took it positively and tried to console him in every way that I could. We were supposed to meet for a movie. Unfortunately, due to unforeseen circumstances, plans have to change. I was already thinking of what to do and the whatnots due to the incident.

Towards the end of my shift, I received a surprising news. It had been found. At that point of time it touched me so much. To know how something that could be taken away from us in a split second and yet, if we have faith in him, it could be returned in a matter of seconds as well. Syukran kasiroon. We met at a familiar location, I rushed as we have limited time for the day.

But he made me wait with a hungry stomach and a hot weather, such a bad combination! I was so cranky ttm! Things became smoother after that. Since it was a changed of plans, I've no idea where we're heading etc I wasn't in the mood to ask as well. And so, I just follow suit.

Then, I realized we're heading to toasties! :) hehehe. My first time being there, it was not so difficult to go there as we had a transport and he was very good with directions. I would rate at 3/5. I ordered grilled chicken set meal. Their concept is very much similar as Subway. Freedom to choose types of vegetables and sauces. In addition to that, self service of filling up your drinks. That meal for the day is enough to satisfy my hunger. I would recommend it to people who love sandwiches. The service provided was also positive. Fast and friendly staffs.

A meal includes a side of either cheesy sausages or nachos with cheese! The rates are quite affordable. My sister was asking my opinion on which is better? Yellow submarine of Toasties?

Obviously, I would say Toasties! Yellow submarine was such a disappointment.

So here's my review for Toasties. Okay, you people can go can try!.



Yours truly,
saf

Comments

Popular Posts