28/3 to 31/3 Langkawi

Below are the unedited photos of our 4d3n first vacation together, after about 10years or more of friendship. As for me&arep, it's our second time travelling together. During this trip, we got to know more of each other annoying habits. All the farts and whatevernots. Gosh.

Overall, truly enjoyed our trip. I would say it's quite a relaxing trip. Ironically, we didn't do much physical activities but once we returned back to our room, we always end up lying on the bed, enjoying the aircon. Probably, it's due to the heat that causes us to be shagged. hehehe. I kept asking myself why does it feels tired despite not doing much for this vacay? hehe. we're getting old. We didn't even stay up late in the night till morning. I think at most about 1-2am, we're already in our deep sleep. That's when we create our own music. If you know what I mean. hehe!

Langkawi is indeed such a beautiful place, filled with preserved natural spaces. I'm truly in awe looking at all the gorgeous creations by almighty. It's breathtaking! Good thing about Langkawi, there weren't much tourist or vehicles. So driving was quite a breeze and we rented a car, in which, I felt we didn't really fully utilize it for all days. But atleast all of us managed to drive it around.

It's been a while that I drove a manual. Wish I've more time to get used to it. I love the cable car & view from the top but if only the weather wasn't so sunny I could have stayed at the skybridge longer. We went to visit some fish feeding at a kelong and tried their gigantic clams which I don't even know the real name of it. Each of that clams costs RM 5 but it's so tasty and juicy! OMGGG. I don't think JB have that though. It was so fresh and yummy. The juiciness of the clams still lingers. I could recall vividly how it tasted the moment I put it in my mouth.

That's all for the short trip. Thank you for making it memorable guys!
To more trips in future, hopefully :))



































Yours truly,
saf

Comments

Popular Posts