How does it happen?

Guess when some people thought it's almost impossible for us to meet due to different shifts, I'd say, it's all up to how you plan your time. Of course the frequency of meet ups is not high due to shifts but it could happen if we want to make it happen. :)

Yesterday, we had a date to fish&co and I managed to get my errands done. Alhamdulillah. Not only that, I managed to get a pair of sandals for myself also! I'm so... in need of a new sandals.
And today...someone is planning to have a short meet up with me. :)

Blessed and thankful.
To my darl, I pray that you have a fast recovery. Don't think she'll read this but still, I could understand the pain that she's going through. Reminded me of one of my Bb who got into an accident. Urgh.

To all, drive/ride safely.


Yours truly,
saf

Comments

Popular Posts