The day my childhood close one got hitched!

Yesterday was my first time attending Night Festival and boy was I overwhelmed with the crowd. The layout of the booth and space really need some improvement. It was bad. I think they didn't consider the crowd, having to jaywalk etc In order to witness the performance, some stand by the streets etc. Not much seating places and due to the crowd, can't really enjoy the whole festival thingy.

It was a festival, there's booze and all, that's fine. But drunken people here and there are such an eyesore. You should jolly well know your limits while drinking. Not as if this is a party. There's families etc and here you are drunk and becoming merlion. zzz.

My day started off with meeting my pbg gang! It's been decades since I last saw them and nothing much change, still filled with much nonsense and laughter whenever we meet. :)) Dzuzu was kind enough to fetch me and little did I know, she brought be around Singapore just to reach Pasir Ris from where I was. Butt was sore but it was a learning experience for both of us. ;p

Later in the evening, I went to my close childhood mate, who got hitched. Alhamdulillah for you. So happy to witness her beautiful event. Guess, more weddings to come in time?

On another note, if you don't have anything nice to say. It's best to shut up. I don't wish to be surrounded with people who have so much negativity in them. I shall just mind my own business, and you live the way you've always wanted.



Yours truly,
saf

Comments

Popular Posts