Why so angsty?

Past few days, you're down with some illness and I hate to see you in pain. Whatever that you're going through now, I can only pray that god take away your sins and clean your heart, bringing you closer to him. As much as I'm learning about self awareness and social awareness, it is hard for me to talk to you about this.

Every time you're filled with so much frustration and angst, I chose to keep silent because I was afraid that if I voice out, it may lead to an argument and we don't want that to happen because it can get really ugly. Words are as sharp as knives and it gets worst when you're not in control of your emotions.

For all you know you always have the right of say due to the position you're in. I don't want this to prolong. I want you to leave your angst and frustration aside. The past that you've been through might be bitter. You're left behind without much care and concern, I could almost feel how painful it was for you to go through it.

But have you realized that every little thing happens for a reason. Now that you have a family of your own, is this how you chose to live? Why don't you give yourself a chance and throw away all that negativity in you and start a new. If you've lack of love and attention in the past, now is the time for you to shower them with the people you love.

What do you get for keeping so much negativity and animosity within yourself? Even after all these years, you still bear grudges? Tell me, what good does it good to you? Yes, I may not have gone through your bitter experience but I learnt a lot just by listening to it. We cant choose our family members. We are born with them. Some are good and some are the worst. Even so, they're still your blood isn't it?

But this what you're teaching people around you? Ditch your loved ones for the past mistakes they've done. What I can see is the communication is deteriorating as much as your health. I don't know how else to help you or even bring me closer to you. All I wish is for your good well being. The least I could do is praying silently because I can't bear seeing you holding the poison in you. It's killing you softly.

To the one who knows everything, the one who created us and the one who understand us the most, lessen his burden and bring him closer to you. Clean his heart, take away all the negativity within him and fill him with much peace and happiness in his dear heart. Amin..

:'(

It breaks me everytime I hear people share their lives so openly to the ones they trust but me on the other side, felt so restricted and always in fear, fear of being judged by no one else but you. :(

I hate this part right here.

Yours truly,
saf

Comments

Popular Posts