You are invited...

And as we grow old, come whatever..

So anyway, as we grow older, the more we get invitation cards. In fact, this period is filled with endless invitations card, mainly for wedding. Due to our work shift, sometimes, we can't go together. :( Ended up, at times, have to go minus 1. Instead of plus 1. hehehe.

Anyway, congratulations to my dear girlfriend who got hitched today! So blessed to witness this beautiful event. Guess, she's the 3rd among my gfs to settle down. Wow, time really flies and it's like a counting down period.

Surely, there will be times, i'll feel slightly pressure or worried with all these changes that's happening around me. I used to overthink about it but lately, I'm much calm. Everything happens for a reason and when the time is right, it will happen with the right person. :)

Next in line will be Syaz, I guess? Whatever it is, always best wishes to all my loved ones. Today, managed to go B's friend open house, to Aisha wedding, then, a date with dearie! I haven't seen dearie for ages and I pissed her off by being late. So sorry. But it was definitely a nice dinner and so glad that things are getting better on her side.

Alhamdulillah for all the blessings given!:)

Yes, been pretty much preoccupied these days.

Last but not least, thank you lovely B for rushing down to fetch me and being there for me. hee!
Today was such a coincidence that we wore same color code. It always surprises me when such things occur. Much lovee!




Yours truly,
saf

Comments

Popular Posts