Volcano Erupted

It was supposed to be a joyous occasion where I get to meet all the blood related familiar faces and you turned up as usual but little did we expect, a common topic that someone brought up, triggered your anger and you blew it there and then.

We all know you have issue with this and this become a common topic among the close ones and you got pressured with all these commotion going on. You can choose to ignore and reflect on your actions whether are you really in the wrong or are they spreading something that is untrue. And if it wasn't true as what you mentioned, why is there a need to be so defensive about it?

As human, people will always talk about you regardless of whether it is a good deed or otherwise. If we choose to let ourself to absorb all these negativity within us, what good does it do to yourself. You will only end up feeling frustrated, angry, pissed, humiliated and the list go on. And if you could just brush it off and treat it like it's not really a big deal because really, I don't find it a big deal, then, you wouldn't add to yourself unnecessary pressure along with the health condition you are in.

So, we were called upon for a 'lecture' but the way you put it, it seemed that you're pushing the blame to us, yet again. But no, not this time. I've been keeping mum all these while and just observing your ways. No matter how many times I see how badly you treat the people who cared for you, I kept it all inside. Thinking that being ignorant to it is the best way of dealing this.

I was wrong. The fact that everyone did not mention about this, it actually worsened the condition. It gets worst when you're in this state. Initially, I thought it's just a phase of life that I've to go through but witnessing this and your negative mindset towards your close ones, it has come to a point that I need to make you realize for all these shit that we've been going through, your actions is not making things better, in anyway.

I admit I was being ignorant to your condition or maybe I would want to try to care more but I'm clueless on how to go about doing it. My heart feels heavy everytime I feel like doing it. It is tougher to carry it out as compared to thinking about it. This culture been going on for years and to go against the culture, there will always be pros and cons.

Somehow, I felt blessed that I took what I'm learning now because it helps me better in reading your emotions and to communicate more effectively. However, it takes 2 hands to clap, to make things better. There will always be conflict in a relationship and it's a matter on how you would want to solve things effectively. If you want to keep the mindset of 'I'm always right'. 'no one should tell me what to do', then, trust me, it will never solve things.

All I can say is, I can try my every fucking way of trying to make you realize but if you don't want to make a change within yourself then so be it. No one can ever help you unless you want to help yourself.

I am tired of this shit and little did you know that all these shit has caused such a trauma and negative impact on me and my loved ones. Again, I want to highlight that I'm not blaming you for the way you are. However, right now, you have a choice to let it control you or you take control of it. For the better of tomorrow.

Always in my prayers, now and forever. Truly, love you, with all my heart.

Yours truly,
saf

Comments

Popular Posts