Last lap was over!

Finally, after days of mugging, it was over. Completed my first lap gracefully. It has been an enriching experience to be able to complete this. I thought I would have difficulties coping with the various roles that I'm holding now but thank god for the strength and proper time management, I'm able to complete it.

I still have 2 more laps to go and I can't wait for it to be over and seek for new opportunities! A good way to spend the end of my first lap, was to spend a date with B. I did the SDS survey on him and surprisingly we had 2 common categories. I was telling him how we're opposite in many ways yet have some commonalities on some aspects. hehehe! He falls perfectly in the middle categories.

Little did I expect that, we've passed our 2. Being with a simple guy makes life simpler in many ways. Sometimes, too simple that I felt that I wanted more! Nevertheless, always blessed and thankful for a supportive partner.

Few shooting assignments coming up and I'm looking forward to get it on.

Oh, and I received news from B that makes me all anxious but I shouldn't get my hopes up high. Just pray for the best and let nature takes it course. :)

Yours truly,
saf

Comments

Popular Posts