My 25th!

Just 3 days back I celebrated my special day with the people I adore. I received numerous wishes coming from various people and even some unexpected people too! Felt blessed that I'm remembered to certain people. Alhamdulillah for all the blessings. I think the best gift that I had for myself is the fact that now both parties knows of us and it really felt good that we're known. :)

Back to my special day..i was about to fall asleep when I received a call from B to go downstairs. Aww, he tried surprising me on that night itself. Hee. Well, that was really unexpected coming from him. Indeed, he's more cunning than me. Got to meet him for 3 days straight! This is precious because we don't get to meet so often due to our shifts.

I'm not quite sure how he knows that I'm eyeing at one of the photography stuff in which, if I could recall vividly, I don't remember telling him that. Hmm..nevertheless, so thankful that I got it! Wee. Lucky, I didn't purchase it as yet. I was so close to getting it. That special day too was the first time B met Ma and others. Except for Pa though. I had a short supper with my loved ones and that pretty much sums up my special day.

Tomorrow will be the day I'm flying off again and lets hope my vacay will go smoothly. Insyallah.
Pray for my safety! :))

Love B, dearly. Thank you for everything.





































Yours truly,
saf

Comments

Popular Posts