Condolences to Ashuri Bin Sahdan

I was at work, meddling with my mobile. Just scrolling through the news feed of facebook. Then, I happened to saw a post by my cousin stating about his dad. I thought it wasn't anything crucial. I did sent my prayers for everything to be better for my dear cousin. Sadly, the next thing I got to know is my uncle has left us.

It all happened too fast. He was all well and healthy, as mentioned by his son. He started feeling pain at the middle part of his chest, above his abdomen. Mum told that he called her asking for some remedy. The next thing he experienced was cold sweat and his wife started to feel worried. She brought him to the hospital. They didn't even get to say any last goodbye. Doctor mentioned that his condition was critical. I can imagine the kind of emotions that went through his mind and heart because I experienced that some time back.

The next thing we knew, he was gone. They tried to revive him thrice, he wasn't even in ICU yet but he was gone. All in a split of seconds. My heart felt so heavy hearing this news because he's such a dear uncle of mine, who's always smiling and kind hearted. The fact that he was there on my significant date, makes me feel even more disheartened as I didn't expect that to be the last moments being with him.

I'm sure his loved ones are trying hard to adjust to this new change in their life. It's not easy to accept a sudden death of your loved ones. Nevertheless, I'm glad to be able to kiss him for the last time and my prayers goes out to my cousins.

His cause of death was acute myocardial infarction and chronic kidney disease. I think it is so important to bring any unexplained sudden pain or irregular heartbeat that occur to any individuals to hospital straight. You shouldn't be wasting time thinking on whether should you go or should you bring the person to hospital.

Don't hesitate. It's for your own good.

Al fateha to my beloved uncle. (1954-2016)



Yours truly,
saf

Comments

Popular Posts