My first apple!

I don't know if it's really coincidence or what because just 2 weekends back, it was the IT fair held at Suntec. Before the event occured, B already told me his interest in going. Few days before the IT fair began, my lappy started to throw tantrum. Able to switched it on, however, unable to load to the windows page. It was frustrating and very pressurising for time as i've a few assignments to complete. I was rushing for me and having this issue is definitely not helping.

So, B suggested to go to IT fair to get a new baby for myself. After much considerations, i think it's about time that i get an apple for myself. Not for being stylish or any other stupid reasons for getting it but mainly for my sidelines. I need a good worth investment that could support my necessities.

Alhamdulillah, I got my first apple pro under Nubox and i'm impressed with the simplicity of how the system works etc. My main reason for not choosing Mac was because i'm clueless on how to use it. Hence, i assumed that it is way complex as compared to a window laptop.

I guess, it's not as complex after about 2 weeks of using it till now. Editing photos is definitely much easier and faster in a lot of ways. The clarity and color of the screen helps a lot during the editing process.

Slowly but surely, i'm taking a step to a higher level for the good of everyone. Another reason to be thankful is the fact i got a B and it was my first time getting it after decades of being in that industry. I really didn't expect to get it but nevertheless, can't thank god enough for the blessings that i received.

hee. That's all for now..

Oh lastly, a date is chosen! wee.


Yours truly,
saf

Comments

Popular Posts