A shelter

That one fine day when i was working and B texted me saying we've got good news and immediately i felt butterflies in my tummy! All praises to the almighty. Well, results isn't confirmed as yet but we are praying for the best. The next day was our date, our usual routine followed by dessert at Butter Studio.

The cakes there tasted very average, nothing wow about them. Lack of flavour and moistness, i feel. Anyway, back to the good news, we had such an intense meeting. On a good note, glad we had it at Butter Studio because the ambience is so cosy and little crowd. So, really, no interruptions or distractions. hehehe. There's so many things to prepare and take note etc

However, i am glad that the significant date falls during my term break. Really thank god for that because now i'm struggling to mug for my coming wars. I don't how i'll make it this time round cause it gets tougher and intense and with such limited time, i hope i can pull through.

Dear god, i pray the best for us, please help us to make things easy for us.

On another note, he's ageing quickly.:(
The sight of his progress is making me sad. I know i've to accept it as part of life but it breaks me, everytime.

LOVE B, always.



Yours truly,
saf

Comments

Popular Posts