Eid Mubarak 2016

I'm so blessed to be able to celebrate hari raya this year with my whole family. Alhamdulillah pa is doing better. He's able to walk at a far distance, converse normally and eat as usual. I must say his temper got better too. More patient this time round. We didn't have much issues throughout. We even went to geylang on the eve of raya, which was insane!

The crowd at the food area was hectic. Human jam, packed like sardine. Ironically for the clothing stalls, it wasn't as packed. I didn't manage to get my thai green tea due to the long Q and heat, i gave up! I wish to get more snacks but i couldn't bear the crowd so i let go of my desires. Also, this year, i didn't even go geylang with B! Either we didn't have the time or its just he doesn't really like the idea of the crowd and heat.

I only went down about twice? Even so, for the two trips, i didn't stay that long. I managed to get my raya outfit, thanks to my fellow friends who set up their own business. It just so happens i got attracted to the items that they're selling and yes, that's just how easy i got it done. :)

Special thanks to my B for accompanying me fetching and sending my ride. This year, i decided to rent it for a week. I rented from Eazi Leasing Car Rental at 1 Bukit Batok Crescent. I think i booked quite late. Though i thought it was still a little early to book. I booked about a day before fasting starts and shockingly quite a number of the car rentals companies that i know had their MPVs all taken.

I was browsing through and was calling a few companies asking for their rates and modes of payment etc Somehow, this company appeals to me the most. Payment wise was 50% upon booking of car and balance 50% on the date of collection. Just +$10 if you want to have a co driver. I think they have quite an attractive and affordable rates and a big range of car collection. If you're interested, details are below;

No.1 Bukit Batok Crescent,
#02-43, WCEGA Plaza, Singapore 658064
Phone: (65) 6684 0761
Dan 9111 7715
Operation Hours:
(Mon-Fri 10am-7pm)

So, i've to go all the way to bukit batok to rent it. So far, it has been a fairly good hassle free experience with this company. They only require a $100 deposit(refundable upon return) and i got mine for about $1.4k for a week. Everything went smoothly, managed to send and fetch my fellow family members from their workplace etc. It's an opportunity that i got to know where exactly their workplace are located at.

Despite having a car around, i was hoping to cover as many houses as possible but we didn't managed to. I realised folks are getting old, got tired more easily, so yeah, didn't really managed to cover much. On a good note, it's a first visit to my special one. :)

Pictures are below, enjoy!



That's all for now. I would like to seek forgiveness to those who i knew and are reading this, if i've ever hurt unintentionally. May this special month brings much happiness and forgiveness to one another.

Yours truly,
saf

Comments

Popular Posts