Review on first visit to Jantzen (causeway point)

Days before hari raya i thought to myself, i ought to get my hair pamper. I needed some treatment for my scalp badly. It's not in the best condition. Somehow, dandruff came to visit me and it makes me very irritated and self conscious and oh so uncomfortable. I was contemplating on going for a good saloon but the thought of travelling far is not on my mind as i've very limited time left.

After much considerations, i decided to give Jantzen at Causeway point a try. I was welcomed by my hairstylist, who gave her name card to me at the end of the session. I did scalp treatment and trimmed my hair. It was cut by June, the one who gave me the name card. I pretty much love the cleanliness of the surroundings. It's very well maintained.

In addition to that on the day that i went, there weren't much crowd. I did a scalp treatment for my dandruff, i was attended by a young lady. She massaged my scalp and wash etc. Her head massage was good. She had sufficient amount of force to make me feel relaxed. Shiok! After done attending to my scalp, then, June came over to give me my haircut.

June was good and precise as well as efficient. Definitely recommend her service to others. Total cost for my hair pampering service cost about $103. Yep, i think for the treatment i received, it's pretty much reasonable? I would to know if there's any other better saloon with a good service as well as reasonable price around north area.

Enjoy the pictures below, pardon for the messy background.


Yours truly,
saf

Comments

Popular Posts