Pain in the ass but a true sweetheart

On 5 Oct, i had a team bonding chalet with my colleagues. Guess we enjoyed it more this year as we get to bond more and i think the food that Izyan ordered this year was better compared to last year. This year we had couple new faces joining our group but we certainly had a lot of fun bonding and playing games with each other.

I felt that it was a much needed session to break away from our routine mundane working life. Yes, we are in this line where some strangers actually labelled it as a brain dead job. No doubt this job hold a lot of risks and responsibilities, yet, its almost uncommon that we get such sarcastic remarks from people who passed by our territory.

Anyways, back to the bonding session. B didn't joined because he said he needed to rest. Just so happen that i wasn't in my best mood. No, i didn't let my mood ruined my bonding session. Initial plan was not to overnight as i have a quiz the next day at school. I was pretty much worried about my lack of preparation and i was little stress about it that i almost forgot about my team bonding event till someone reminded me.

I skipped class, no mugging for the day and only to return home the following day. Continued my sleep and only to wake up in the afternoon and got ready for school. Then, B and me were exchanging texts when he suddenly pop the question,'have you received my gift?'

It got me startled for a second. I thought he was joking. I didn't know what he was referring to. I looked around in my living room and saw a suspicious looking plastic bag with a wrapped gift in it. To my surprise, it was a gift from me for the big 3! Aww, that's just so unpredictable of him. The thought of him actually telling me he needed rest when he actually went out to get me a gift touched me deeply.

I felt so much love for him. I began reflecting upon my cranky self and keep reminding myself to be grateful for having my B. This really caught me off guard and i couldn't ask for more.


Thank you dearest B for being a true sweetheart. Little did i realised, you're nothing that i've ever imagined. much love!












Regards,
Saf

Comments

Popular Posts