Swarovski Service Recovery

Good things comes to those who're patient.

Somehow, i believe greatly in this qoute. See, it's my first time i had a ring from Swarovski. In fact, this ring hold great significance in my life. Only about 3 months of wearing it, 2 of the crystals drop. My heart literally dropped. Honestly, i took great care of it.

Avoided contact with water or perfume. I didn't even wore it at work if i'm doing alot of physically challenging deployment. All done just to take a good care of it. It didn't even dropped in anyway. I was feeling very anxious and worried regarding the condition of the ring. Furthermore the receipt was gone. Or in other words, we cant retrieve it.

I tried my luck, walking in to one of the store. Enquiring regarding this product. Lucky me, i was a member of Swarovski. Hence, they are able to track my purchases! Hence, i can still send in my product was repair as the warranty was for 2 years. I was damn lucky. It also happened that i didn't intentionally become a member of Swarovski. It just happened that one fortunate day, my colleagues and i were browsing through shops to get a gift for our dear friend. After much discussion, we decided to purchase some accessories set for her from Swarovski and that purchase entitled me for a free membership.

Then came another day, B & me were walking around and surveying. This just caught my eyes and ended up, we decided to have it from Swarovski. Anyway,back to my story, so i've to wait for about 4-6 weeks for the product to be repaired. I emailed them to enquire on roughly when i could have it back. The reply i received was prompt. After months of waiting, i was given a call and i headed down to collect my ring. All was fine. So, i thought, it was just that one time thingy.

Few months of wearing it and it happened again! For the freaking 2nd time. But this time round, 2 other crystals dropped at different positions compared to the first time it did. I send it again for repairs. This time round, i didnt managed to answer the call from the staff upon the completion of the repaired ring. I waited for 3 months, i emailed. The replied from email was so vague, so specific reply. Not a confirmation for to inform me that item was ready for collection. So, i called their hotline. Through the phone, staff mentioned that item was ready for collection. However, the staff didn't managed to get through any staff at the desired outlet where i sent the ring to.

That isn't a big concern. I headed down to collect the ring and yes i realized i had a missed call once from an unknown number and true enough, it was from Swarovski. Lucky, i emailed and called them to check on my ring. If not, i'm not too sure how long they would keep my ring for collection.

My second time collecting from them and i was very dissapointed that there's visible stains at the corner of my rings. Looks like glue stains to me, i even asked the staff's opinion to see for herself. She agreed that it was visible and helped me to resend it back and put it under 'urgent'. I've to compliment the staff name, Aida, for attending to me to resolve this issue.

I emailed to them to give feedbacks on their workmanship and i didn't receive any reply from them. I still waited patiently, with hopes to get a call from them. After 3 weeks of waiting, i received a call and i went down to the outlet for collection. To my surprise, they replaced my ring with a brand new one without any charges!

I felt so thankful and blessed. I really didn't expect this and both B & me were already making up our mind to go against Swarovski due to the poor workmanship. Guess, this changed our perception and i would like to say thank you to Swawrovski for replacing it with a new one. :)

Alhamdulillah.




ABOVE IS THE VISIBLE STAIN & A NEW ONE(BELOW)!

Yours truly,
saf

Comments

Popular Posts