Come what may

There's plenty of reasons why i'm still blogging from years ago up till now. I shall not list down the reasons as it would be endless. But one of the main reasons, is hopefully to learn from past experiences.

I used to express more of my personal life but stopped doing so as i grew older. I'm not sure why though. Probably, wouldn't want to keep sour moments as memories. However, today, I'm caught up with my emotions and started reading back the pasts and somehow, it got me reflected.

The past is repeating again. It's as if its haunting me. I can say the kind of shit that i went through before, i'm going through it again. That shit that led to a disheartening ending is the kind of shit i'm going through now.

So, what's the cause of it and how to avoid this shit from going on and on. I think I've had issues with myself. My expectations and how badly i want to be acknowledge, its making me reacting unreasonably.

It's tough. 

Im not sure why but i used to be more calmer and forgiving. That's the key to why we still survived till now. But this patience of mine is wearing thin. It's crazy. Even if i think i'm not asking for much, why does it feel so tough to be done?

Cause probably, i'm willing to do so much more. I have to tell myself that not everyone is able to do what i can. Or not everyone is willing to do as much as i am to. I need to get over petty stuffs and focus on major stuffs instead.

But..not being acknowledge and had your emotions ignored, is just one of the painful stuffs you've to go through in life. At the end of the day, can't expect people to understand you. Yes, guess i just realised that. :/

I just don't want a sad ending to repeat again due to petty stuffs. Maybe, understanding thyself is not that important..? Just maybe if i pretend to be ok then things will get better?

Yeah, probably.

On a lighter note, today marks a special day for my youngest sis, who's out for travelling with friend for her first time! I remembered my first trip was to Phuket and had hell lots of fun!

How time flies! She's grown big and...i'm growing older.
Take care little one, stay safe.

Yours truly,
saf

Comments

Popular Posts