Specially by King

The thing about celebrating special days is so significant and important to me. It's an extra special day where we express our appreciation and love for the special someone. Of course some may say it should be done on any other days or infant everyday. However, due to our hectic schedule, sometimes, it's hard to do so. Hence, only on special days, it gives the opportunity for one to express more.

This year is little special for me as my King got me a previous valuable gift. It's been decades since he last got me a gift. I can't even remember the last time he did that. Despite that, i'm blessed and thankful for this gift. I think this is the sweetest gesture that he ever made for me.

He's tough, doesn't really show much affection to his loved ones so when he does, i was really surprised.

Alhamdulillah. I'm loving the details of this time piece !


Yours truly,
saf

Comments

Popular Posts