A new form of motivation!

12 April 2018, the date i signed up for something which...i never really ever see myself doing so. But...i am doing it for a good cause. Firstly, to motivate myself for the benefit of my health and physique. Secondly, to have the opportunities for our common interest at a common space!

I shall not reveal more info as for now. As the space is not even ready to operate but i am looking forward to this new commitment. I have to commit more since i've invested in it. I shall disclose more information once the space is ready for operation.

Another memorable event that happened within this week, was that...B and me went for our first visit to this beautiful cosy place and we were given the opportunity to make some selection among the variety that were provided. It was...a tough decision but the staffs there made us feel so warm and welcoming. I felt really comfortable with their service provided. For once, i felt happy making this decision and for B to also agree in this, it really made me feel good. All these while, i've been accomodating to other's needs or wants rather than my own. So yeah, alhamdulillah, we've made up our decisions and we are looking forward to werk it with the necessities that were advised to bring for our next visit. :)

Indeed, HE's the best planner of all.

I shall do a proper post once everything is over and done with.

Yours truly,
saf

Comments

Popular Posts