Continuation of the Outstanding Liabilities case

Dear Diary,

It was the first time my dear friend, Zilah came over to pay me a visit. I was sharing with her the issues that i was facing. To my surprise, I actually received an email with the regards to the current issue that has been bothering me.

It seems that the explanation given to me...doesn't makes sense. They claim they are waiving off the interest and allowing me to settle it via instalments. I still don't see why I need to pay for their mistakes. It's ridiculous, especially when this error has occured from 2013.

Back then in 2017, i was informed by my superior with regards to this and i did contact them for more details. However, I received no reply since then. I assume they let the matter rest. But boy was i wrong. They came back at me one day before my last day of service with this news.

Guess what was their reply?

We acknowledge that VITAL could have provided more updates to you during the last 2 years. We are sorry for the inconvenience." 

That's all?!

And still expecting me to go along with this crap and making me pay for their mistakes. What made it harder for me to accept this is that my colleagues of the same number of years and rank are earning way more than me. I could say i'm getting the least and yet, i have to face with this crap.

Where's the justice for me?
I don't know where will this lead to but i'm hoping god will help to ease my errands in this matter.

That aside, I'm so proud of my dear gf, Zilah for being able to manage a beast while on the other side, i'm still needing guidance and experience in handling my smurfete. Also, so glad that we managed to explore to places we've never been to and ending off with visit at her crib.

That wonderful day, ended up with sending my dear friend to get a proper care. His condition seemed to worsened and that is the only choice we have left. I pray that he gets the proper care and to be recover quickly. Stay strong my dear friend...







Yours truly,
saf

Comments

Popular Posts