Outstanding liabilities

Dear Diary,
Currently, I'm in a place within my neighborhood with thoughts of seeking help for my current situation. 

A day before my last day at work, I received a bad news. I have to take an action, make a decision and this concerns a big amount of money. 

I have to answer for someone's or something error. This error that has been going on since 2013 and now upon resignation, I have to settle it within a month. 

This is outrageous and intolerable. I can't accept this and putting me in a spot. It feels like a daylight robbery. Mind you and this is coming from the government sector. 

As I share around with my fellow colleagues, I began to hear about of ugly stories from various individuals on their bitter experience, similarly involving big sum of money.

Such an irony that hardly no one fight for it. Most people thought because it's under government, they have to follow through. Well guess what, I'm not gonna sit down and just follow through blindly. I don't know if other home team agencies faces this issue but in my agency, it seems like a common issue.

This has to stop.

We shall see how far I'll take them through this. 

Till then...

Yours truly,
Saf

Comments

Popular Posts