Goodbye 2021, hello 2022

Ola my dusty diary, 
This year I will attempt to write more,  to record precious moments be it up or down.  Not too sure if there's still any passersby who reads.  But it doesn't matter because these posts are meant for me.  

The last day of 2021 was well spent with my love. We had a staycation at Fort Canning hotel. Such a lovely hotel with nice interiors, huge pool and bathtub but the price of in house dining is ridiculously costly.  So,  highly recommend to order food delivery instead.  It was such a lovely quality time,  it had a huge gym as well,  quite well equipped.  We manged to utilize the facilities within a day of Staycation. 

We used to enjoy traveling around and exploring new places.  However,  since covid19, we resorted to statuary as our alternative.  My initial thought of catching the fireworks was dampened as fireworks were held at heartland areas only.  We ended up counting down at our room.

I guess 2021 has one of the most memorable moments as my little sister got hitched.  It was a beautiful intimate event. Thank God for covid19, if not,  my folks would have gone for a full scale wedding,  which is not only costly but exhausting.  We could literally felt the difference of holding a small scale event.  I'm blessed to have a kind hearted hubby who never fails to lend a helping hand when I'm in need.  May Allah bless her marriage with Salinas, mawaddah and warahmah. 

Yours truly, 
Saf

Comments

Popular Posts