Little macho man

Dear diary,  

It was a hectic day at work... despite working from home.  I had my first experience engaging services from Gogovan to assist one of my client with moving services. It was such a pleasant experience.  We got a 10ft lorry with an assistant for the price of $60. The transport was slightly late but they were very helpful with the loading and unloading of items.  The driver even informed me to engage him personally for future occasions.  

I'm thankful to have a supportive colleague whom I worked closely with. This colleague of mine had been very helpful towards me.  It feels such a relief to share the workload because it can be quite overwhelming at times. Not to mention that I'm still taking care of other clients as well.  Alhamdulillah. 

I'm also grateful for a reliable supervisor who knows well about my cases and often supports me promptly.  Despite how challenging it may be at times,  it made me feel energetic when I see improvements in my clients lives. 

Of course there are also clients who became overly reliant towards community agencies for their needs instead of putting in effort to improve their life situation. Nevertheless,  I'll always do the best I can and leave it to God to settle the rest.  No one can change anyone if the person doesn't see a need to change within themselves. 

In the evening,  we paid a visit to my in law's... also to visit the little macho man who is 3 months old. I'm now an aunt of 3. He definitely brings joy into our lives.  It isn't easy to have quality time with him due to his long sleeping hours but I guess today we are lucky! Evan woke up when we were watching TV and subsequently allowed us to have some quality time.  Finally got a chance to have some intimate moments with the little 👶. Evan will be starting school in Mar2022.. and there will be a change of lifestyle for the little family. I enjoyed seeing how mommy and daddy shared equal workload when attending to him. It strucked to me why they're blessed with this bundle of joy within a short period of time. I believe that God knows they're ready for him. Subhanallah

Yours truly, 
Saf

Comments

Popular Posts