In love.

holla beloved creatures!! im feeling high!! yeahh..
haha. aite im crappy.
ouh sumhow.. im feeling ecstatic.only god noes why.hehe.
ouh ppl im love my class more and more.
though i can make my decision to withdraw frm MI bt stil i dun wan to.
really.. cos sch is where my life brightens up.
the friends, t'chers. they simply rocks!
take alook !!!



these are d evriday life of the MI kids of 07b6.uh huh. my art class therr..

tis is what i do to kill boredom. n ther the class joker. LUQMAN.

the art freaks. n ther mas n gunawan,.two indons..hehh.


wee. my fav grls!! kat n lia. n n n my fav cher.mr Tay. art tcher!! he rocks!

ther..sum of my gd frens.. n beside it..the machos of our class.



so yeah..its fun!!

jotham d gentlemen n michelle.. h therr art kids helpin wif CNY preparations..


the lecture rm.

finally 07B6. n ther beside it is one of the moments we kena lock up outside class juz bcos we're 15 mins late. uh huh.
hee haa!now i guess u understand so much why i love skool!
PS: call mee..im waiting!! :-)crap. im In LOVE with all american rejects song: it ends tonight.nicee!! :-)
loves,
saf.

Comments

Popular Posts