The emptiness.




sumhow.i dunnu. bt i hate to be alone.i know i had lots of friends to cheer me up no matter what.bt sumhow despite all these, i stil feel empty.urgh. i dunnu.


mayb i've been thinkin too much lately.

reflecting upon myself and my life.seeing the future and predicting.its tough.its never easy.nothing cums easy easy in life. nt tts the fact.enough of this shit. i dun want to talk abt it anymore.its of no use.



HAPPY VALENTINE DAY to everione.im nt celebrating it. cos i've no one to cel it with.


yeahh i woke up at 1pm tday. on my mobile n got 3 msg.from my dearlly frens wishin me hap valentine's day. n from one annoynomous.its my fren i guess bt i dunnu hu.


so yeahh.those love birds enjoy.

n those singles..enjoy with yr companion.
:-)
loves,
saf.

Comments

Popular Posts