In Confusion??


MY DEARIE n ME.
well yeah. i did make my choices alr.n dad was like askin like wads d courses all abt.n my future career n stuff.
well honestly i noe he wants me to cont'd MI.to proceed to U.
yeah i noe.initially i wanted to. bt now. i think d spirit has faded away.

honestly if u ask me why??
i juz dunnu why. i juz think tt i dun wan to go tru anthr episode of takin exams like Os.seriously.. i mean like if i were to cont'd MI. i've gotta work doubly hard. yeahh.omg. n one more thng my languange aint tt strong.
d principle word of advice still rings in my ear. he said tt if u're string in languange then u can think abt joinning herre.
yeahh so .

i guess i've made my decision.go POLY!!! yahh!!.
i hope to get my nails completely out of stain so tt i can pray. to thank god fer everithink. n also wend of period.yeahh..im gonna miss sch terribly. my frens, whu's been with me truout the yrs. pls. pls. DON'T every 4get 1 anthr.alrite.


PS: squiddy returns tday!! yippee!

loves,
saf.

Comments

Popular Posts