heartache.



hey slaves of the almighty!!

nth much to post tday. yeahh just rot at hm tday. readin storyeebks.yeahh

dun feel lyke goin to tt uncle of mine hs. he wanna hav conversation with me. well of course the usual topic like what course i chose. so he either will critisice or giv his point of view.

sumtymes relatives can be a pain in the ass.they will prompt you to ans all their Qns. busybody n gossiping behind othr ppl back.

yarr.sickening n irritating. tts why i dun wan to be too close with my blood partners.lets just keep a dist in order to be save. well parents can also sumtymes make yr heart ache soo much. at tymes they can blame us fer everitink n claim everitink they're right. we're not allowed to giv opinion.noo..tts called rude.yahh ryte as if.

urgh. past few days ive been talking crap.pls forgive me. i guess im missing someone so much i guess.or am i hating someone too much??

i dont really noe it myself. just dun bother askin me abt my life. tt's abt it.

PS:taggers who spit at mine.thx alot!!

loves,

saf.

Comments

Popular Posts