soul-searching day.

i went towning alone. i just need to be alone for sometime.
so i went bugis. from bj, to haji lane, to kampong glam, to bugis street, to NLB..it's great. i kept on walking aimlessly. though my body is physically there, my mind tends to be somewhere else. all the way. it keeps on working. every step i take, it keeps on thinking. so, i captured picts on the way to and fro. it's great to just blend yourself with the surroundings and just observe the things that happen around you. at times, it makes me laugh lookg at the way some people of some things work.



gosh, i cant believe it. i saw 2 super adorable cars. :)))

oh, in the train on my way back, ther's this one charming guy standing infront of me. heee. :p

happened to be tht my gf's text msged me, asking me fr a meet up. what a coincidence. so i met em at civic. it was superb, cause i missed my llalala terribly. <3


that's it for today. i have my brownie's interview tmr! oh, im feeling much better now.


im gg with han(fishball) to shah's gigg! yeyy!!


loves,


saf.

Comments

Popular Posts