totally insane!

alright i went for another interview today.

at P.osh brownies. oh my gah! haha. 2 hot dudes sitting infront of me.

okay, people, im at loss what to do. tell me tell you why.

firstly, i went for an interview at haagen dazs. the guy who interviewed me informed me that this wed, im supposed to come back with my following docs, then i cal collect my uni. he even told me, he put at at the bishan outlet. most prolly, there'll a woman calling me to inform me agn.
till today, i received no calls at all.

secondly, i went fr the interview at posh brownies today. okay, it went well. they seems pretty interested. they told me, give us a day or 2. we'll call you back telling you your schedule. we're not sure yet whether we want full-timers or partimers yet.

seeeee..
now, im confused. am i like really confirmed by any of them or not? or which shld i work for??
geeees. tough decision. but i think im opting for the brownies, as they're more flexible compared to the other one. bt really, the fact is am i already employed by em???

i've absolute no idea, at all!
any suggestion people? on what i shld do right now???

okay, next, so after that,

i met love. grr.that sickening ass is so blurr recently. make me go up and down just to find him. okay, we went t secret recipe. his treat. :)) i bought him a brownie. :)) then after we ate, bought snapple and take a stroll.

oh guess what? i saw two hot cars while strolling!! goshh!!

pictures below;

yumyumyummmyyylicious!okay, that's all for now.
thanks love fr just now. tmr gna be his big day. :))
though im nt sure whether im meetg him or nt. oh, and please i need to knw badly, am i employed? sounds so pathetic, tsk. who cares!
<3
loves,
saf.

Comments

Popular Posts