interviews?

went fr another today. so much of waiting. gees, reached there ard 11:15 am and yes, moved off at 12pm. how cool is that? alright, then interviewed. urm. i dnt even knw whether is tht an interview myself. one thing was clear is that, i wasnt much interested in it. yes, i believed tht company can go far due to its strategy but somehow, it's just wasnt my cup of tea, i prefer cappucino haha. okay wth. bt really. anw thanks yeah fr helpg out. and i saw few of familiar faces.

right now, i really hope i gt tht haagen dazs job. went with grl2. i can go insanely out of control like seriously. we slacked and talked everything under the sun. slacked at the sleeping sims at kampong glam there. it was great cause the whole ambience is so cosy and stuff. i can just fell asleep there, furthermore, im feeling sleepy due to sth which happened earlier on. bt yeah, ironically, i managed to stay awake till i reached my hm. im in no mood to go fr any outg or whatsoeva right now so dnt ask me out anywhre yet. i' ve some things to settle and i've set my priorities.

so yeah. i jst wna rot at home, though i know on mon, i have to get out to settle some shits. oh alright, something caught my eye just now and i hope it's still there when i went to tht place agn on mon hopefully.

i think i wna havesome walkingoutbymyown. i need room for myself fr a bit. oh, alright this sat, shah, i really wna go to your gigg alright so yeah, im searching fr just anyone who wna go w me. hehe.

after takg a nap jst nw it feels better, somehow my mind felt dizzy just nw due to god knows why. even so, my body isnt feeling right, right now. recently, i've been doing iknowwhat for quite often, gosh, why is it so? i doubt it.

haha, and love has been my laughing pill lately, never failed to amuse me la that guy.

okay enough of talking i should shut up. bye!

loves,
saf.

Comments

Popular Posts