i cant wait.

There had been few things that i would like to update. Like my jalan raya with the older lions last saturday, with a bus and all, till nearly 1am. Even so, i dint stay till the last house, which was ida's hs. And i heard it was happening at her house. Because i was working the next day and mumsy was already questioning me when im coming home.

About, work, dont have to mentioned it because as per norm, the fat cow was there. And it really spoils my mood and even clive realized that its just wasnt my usual self. Done with work, i met ayg to have a birthday celebration. Yes, sadly only few could turn up but it was greaat! hehe. i love my gfs. I hope on 17th, more will be able to come :)

Okay la, pictures up. Some picts, credit to mamarazi. Get ready for LOTS OF uber HUGE images.But its not all, wait till i get pictures from the rest, and i will upload more of it, sooon. hee!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

I know i looked shitty, 'after work face' -;-

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket

<3


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket

Photobucket


Photobucket

okay babies, that all.

& i miss my love.

loves,

saf.

Comments

Popular Posts