before i go

i would like to say i love my fam the most. the ones who've been very supportive of me for all these years, esp my folks who always tolerates me throughout the darkest times. my 2, coco & lil titsy have been the best babes i had. when im feeling unwell, they were the ones who took care of me, feeding me with med and whatsoever that needs to be fed.

my peers, all of them. i appreciate and treasure each and everyone of them. i knw that most of us are busy with our own life. sometimes, its so difficult t even have meet ups. i knw sometimes friends do come and go. and this is part of life that im trying to adapt.

lastly love, eversince you walked into my life, everything's change. you bring joy and meaning to love. i couldnt ask for more.

okay.

random note : mr whatever called me ard midnight ytd and sang a happy birthday song to me with full of enthusiasm & confident, just to found out he gt the wrong date. -;- hahah! damn hilarious la.

lets hit the sushiii babyyyy!

loves,
saf.

Comments

Popular Posts