just for me.

this post is just meant for me.

below are some pictures taken during love's night out, yesterday. he was given only 2 hours, so i rushed from bugis all the way to yishun. Had to abandon syafiq halfway, and left him in his thoughts on whether or not to purchase the cam. Anw, the meet up with love was sweet. He got me a pair of running shoes :)

so today, i had presentations at HP there. Infact there were 2 presentations. Honestly, i enjoyed the first one better, greater interaction with audience, and it was really interesting to hear views from industry people. Then, i hit the gym for 2 hours. I know, it was a wrong move i know. Esp, after i didnt hit the gym at all for past 2 months. I guess i was being too hard on myself :( Aiya, what to do fat already.

Now my legs are aching already, syad was saying expect more tmr :( Okay, tmr im developing picts from my holga baby, we'll see how it goes !

<3

loves,

saf.

Comments

Popular Posts