my new baby

this significant day, 071109, i got my new baby holga which im giving my lil titsy to take care of it. its not my first time handling film camera but i havent used one for such a long time that i forgot on how to operate it etc. thanks t the bloke who patiently give those explanations on this.

gosh, im sexcited fr the trip. im praying hard tht things will go smoothly, please people, we have to pray together for our own safety esp currently there's alot of typhoons etc is going on. insyallah, amin.

it feels great seeing the lions caused i missed each and everyone of them. feels even better seeing those who used to left us, returning back providing the service and help to whatever that is needed. hoping that the coming play will be an awesome one!

okay, it feels like ive gt alot of activities planned on my mind but...nvm we'll just go with the flow.

loves,
saf.

Comments

Popular Posts